Rehearsal Times - 8th October
Times for rehearsals at John Taylor Free School, Tatenhill.
10 -11.30am Ballet students Primary and above
11.30-1.00pm Tap students Primary and above
1.00-2.30pm Jazz students Grade 1 and above
2.30-4.30pm Street, contemporary, musical theatre students.
PLEASE NOTE – Our PRE SCHOOL and PRE PRIMARY STUDENTS who normally attend 9-10am SATURDAY MORNING (Barton classes, NEED TO ATTEND 11-12pm (John Taylor Free School).
All students are allowed to stay at the school (JTFS) if they have a break between sections, sign in/out forms must be completed if students are leaving site and returning back later.
Rehearsal Times - 14th October
THESE REHEARSALS ARE AT John Taylor FREE SCHOOL – THERE WILL BE NO LESSONS AT BARTON VILLAGE HALL THAT DAY.
All students in Act 1 will need to arrive at 9.45AM for a warm up and stay until 12pm Apart from pre school and pre – primary.
Pre school and Pre -primary need to arrive 10-11am
All students need to arrive at 12pm for warm up and stay till 2.30PM
WE WILL THEN BREAK UNITL 4PM WHEN EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE AT THE THEATRE REGARDLESS OF WHICH ACT THEY ARE IN.
ACT 1 (9:45am – 12:00pm)
Intermediate, Pre School and Pre -Primary
Grade 1 and Grade 3
Grade 2 and Grade 7
Primary and Grade 5
Senior Street 2
Junior Street Tuesday and Inter Street Tuesday
Musical Theatre – Wednesday Senior
Pre School and Pre Primary
Grade 1 and 2
ACT 2 (12:00 – 2:30pm)
Musical Theatre – Monday
Musical Theatre – Wednesday Junior
Inter Street Monday
Grade 1 and 2
Musical theatre- Wednesday Senior
Senior Street 1
- Dates 14th /15th October 2023
- Times 14th October 5pm , 15th October 12pm /5.30pm
- Venue John Taylor free School ,Tatenhill.
- Rehearsal dates/times 8th October 23 – See Front page of CDA website
- Rehearsal times morning of presentation 14th October 23- See Front page of CDA website
- Arrival times before presentation starts – 1 Hour before presentation commences
- Finishing times – Performance approx 2 hours 15 mins
- Costumes /hair/make up – See emails sent out on the 30th Sept 23
- Tickets – Tickets will be emailed to you before 5th October please print out and bring to the performance.
- Can I pick my child up at the interval – only pre school and pre primary students but they must sign out.
- What happens if my child is only dancing in act 1 – They will sit and watch Act 2 in the audience with their chaperones
- What happens if my child is only dancing in Act 2 They will sit and watch Act 1 in the audience with their chaperones
- Have I emailed to say I can chaperone ? – If not please do so ASAP
- Do I need to send my child with food/drink – Yes please but no fizzy drinks
- What do I need to do to leave my child each time they arrive and leave the theatre – Please sign the in and out at the front desk.
The show is approximately two hours long including an interval